|Equipment type||Smart Switch|
• 16 Porturi Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000Base-T);
• 2 Porturi Combo* Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000Base-T) / Mini-GBIC* (fibră optică).
|Performance||◦ Capacitate de transfer în Milioane de Pachete/secundă: 26,78 MP/s (1 pachet=64 Bytes)
◦ Capacitate transfer date: 36,0 Gb/s
|MTBF (mean time between failures)||• Număr de ore: 68.033 = 2835 zile = 8 ani;
• Temperatură test: 40°C
|Packet buffer||4 Mbiți|
|CPU memory||128 MB|
|MAC table||maxim 8000|
|Jumbo frames||Frame sizes up to 10 KB supported on 10/100 and Gigabit interfaces|
|Port cable type||Unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Category 5 or better for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX; UTP Category 5 Ethernet or better for 1000BASE-T|
|LEDs||System, Link/Act, PoE, Speed|
|Layer 2 Switching||• Spanning Tree Protocol (STP):
◦ Standard 802.1d;
◦ Fast convergence using 802.1w (Rapid Spanning Tree [RSTP]), enabled by default.
• Port grouping - Support for IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP):
◦ Up to 4 groups
◦ Up to 8 ports per group with 16 candidate ports for each (dynamic) 802.3ad link aggregation.
• VLAN - Support for up to 16 VLANs simultaneously (out of 4096 VLAN IDs)
Port - based and 802.1Q / tag-based VLANs
• Voice VLAN - Voice traffic is automatically assigned to a voice-specific VLAN and treated with appropriate levels of QoS
• Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) Ver, 1 & 2 snooping - IGMP limits bandwidth-intensive multicast traffic to only the requesters; supports 256 multicast groups
• Head-of-line (HOL) - blocking prevention
|Security||• IEEE 802.1X - RADIUS authentication and accounting, MD5 hash
• Port security - Locks MAC addresses to ports, and limits the number of learned MAC addresses
• Storm control - Broadcast, multicast, and unknown unicast
• DoS attack prevention
|Quality of Service||• Priority levels: 4 hardware queues
◦ Strict priority and weighted round-robin (WRR)
◦ Queue assignment based on differentiated services code point (DSCP) and class of service (802.1p/CoS)
• Class of service: Port based, 802.1p VLAN priority based, IPv4/v6 IP precedence/type of service (ToS)/DSCP based, Differentiated Services (DiffServ)
• Rate limiting: Ingress policer, per VLAN and per port
|Standards||• Standards: ◦ IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T Ethernet, ◦ IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, ◦ IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, ◦ IEEE 802.3ad LACP, ◦ IEEE 802.3z Gigabit Ethernet, ◦ IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, ◦ IEEE 802.1D (STP), ◦ IEEE 802.1Q/p VLAN, ◦ IEEE 802.1w RSTP, ◦ IEEE 802.1X Port Access Authentication, ◦ IEEE 802.3af, ◦ RFC 768, ◦ RFC 783, ◦ RFC 791, ◦ RFC 792, ◦ RFC 793, ◦ RFC 813, ◦ RFC 879, ◦ RFC 896, ◦ RFC 826, ◦ RFC 854, ◦ RFC 855, ◦ RFC 856, ◦ RFC 858, ◦ RFC 894, ◦ RFC 919, ◦ RFC 922, ◦ RFC 920, ◦ RFC 950, ◦ RFC 951, ◦ RFC 1042, ◦ RFC 1071, ◦ RFC 1123, ◦ RFC 1141, ◦ RFC 1155, ◦ RFC 1350, ◦ RFC 1533, ◦ RFC 1541, ◦ RFC 1542, ◦ RFC 1624, ◦ RFC 1700, ◦ RFC 1867, ◦ RFC 2030, ◦ RFC 2616, ◦ RFC 2131, ◦ RFC 2132, ◦ RFC 3164, ◦ RFC 2618.|
|IPv6||• IPv6: ◦ IPv6 host mode, ◦ IPv6 over Ethernet, ◦ Dual IPv6/IPv4 stack, ◦ IPv6 neighbor and router discovery (ND), ◦ IPv6 stateless address auto-configuration, ◦ Path maximum transmission unit (MTU) discovery, ◦ Duplicate address detection (DAD), ◦ Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) version 6, ◦ IPv6 over IPv4 network with Intra-Site Automatic Tunnel Addressing Protocol (ISATAP) support
• IPv6 QoS - Prioritize IPv6 packets in hardware
• Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) snooping - Deliver IPv6 multicast packets only to the required receivers
• IPv6 applications - Web, ping, Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP), Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP), RADIUS, syslog, DNS client
• IPv6 RFCs supported: ◦ RFC 2463: ICMP ver. 6, ◦ RFC 3513: IPv6 address architecture, ◦ RFC 4291: IPv6 addressing architecture, ◦ RFC 2460: IPv6 specification, ◦ RFC 2461: Neighbor discovery for IPv6, ◦ RFC 2462: IPv6 stateless address auto-configuration, ◦ RFC 1981: Path maximum transmission unit (MTU) discovery, ◦ RFC 4007: IPv6 scoped address architecture, ◦ RFC 3484: Default address selection mechanism, ◦ RFC 4214: ISATAP tunneling, ◦ RFC 4293: MIB IPv6: Textual conventions and general group, ◦ RFC 3595: Textual conventions for IPv6 flow label.
|Management||• Web user interface: Built-in switch configuration utility for easy browser-based device configuration (HTTP). Supports configuration, system dashboard, system maintenance, and monitoring
• Remote Monitoring (RMON): Embedded RMON software agent supports one RMON group (statistics) for enhanced traffic management, monitoring, and analysis
• IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack: Coexistence of both protocol stacks to ease migration
• Firmware upgrade: Web browser upgrade (HTTP) and TFTP
• Port mirroring: Traffic on a port can be mirrored to another port for analysis with a network analyzer or RMON probe. Up to 4 source ports can be mirrored to one destination port. A single session is supported.
• VLAN mirroring: Traffic from a VLAN can be mirrored to a port for analysis with a network analyzer or RMON probe. Up to 4 source VLANs can be mirrored to one destination port. A single session is supported.
• DHCP (Options 66 and 67): Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) options facilitate tighter control from a central point (DHCP server) to obtain IP address, auto-configuration (with configuration file download)
• Text-editable config files: Config files can be edited with a text editor and downloaded to another switch, facilitating easier mass deployment
• Smartports: Simplified configuration of QoS and security capabilities
• Auto Smartports: Applies the intelligence delivered through the Smartport roles and applies it automatically to the port based on the devices discovered over CDP or LLDP-MED. This facilitates zero touch deployments.
• Cloud services: Support for FindIT Network Discovery Utility and Cisco OnPlus
• Localization: Localization of GUI and documentation into multiple languages
• Other management: HTTP, RADIUS, port mirroring, TFTP upgrade, DHCP client, BOOTP, SNTP, ping, syslog
|Supported Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) Modules||• MFE Transceivers :
◦ 100BASE-BX-20U SFP transceiver (single-mode fiber), 1310 nm, max. 20 km - (pn: MFEBX1);
◦ 100BASE-LX SFP transceiver (single-mode fiber), 1310 nm, max. 2 km - (pn: MFELX1);
◦ 100BASE-FX SFP transceiver (multimode fiber), 1310 nm, max. 10 km - (pn: MFEFX1);
• MGE Transceivers :
◦ 1000BASE-BX-20U SFP transceiver (single-mode fiber), 1310 nm, max. 40 km - (pn: MGBBX1);
◦ 1000BASE-LH SFP transceiver (single-mode fiber), 1310 nm, max. 40 km - (pn: MGBLH1);
◦ 1000BASE-LX SFP transceiver (single-mode fiber), 1310 nm, max. 10 km - (pn: MGBLX1);
◦ 1000BASE-SX SFP transceiver (multimode fiber), 850 nm, max. 550 m - (pn: MGBSX1).
|Discovery||• Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) (802.1ab) with LLDP-MED extensions - LLDP allows the switch to advertise its identification, configuration, and capabilities to neighboring devices, which store the data in an MIB. LLDP-MED is an enhancement to LLDP that adds the extensions needed for IP phones.
• Cisco Discovery Protocol - The switch advertises itself using the Cisco Discovery Protocol
• Bonjour - The switch advertises itself using the Bonjour protocol.
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)||Nu este cazul|
|Power Efficiency||• EEE Compliant (802.3az) - Supports on all copper GE ports (SG200 models).
• Energy Detect:
◦ Automatically turns off power on Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port when the switch detects a link down
◦ Active mode is resumed without loss of any packets when the switch detects the link is back up
• Cable length detection - Adjusts the signal strength based on the cable length. Reduces the power consumption for cables shorter than 10 m.
|Power Savings Mode||Energy Detect (link down), short reach|
|Minimum Requirements||• Web browser: Mozilla Firefox version 2.5 or later; Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6 or later
• Category 5 Ethernet network cable
• TCP/IP, network adapter, and network operating system (such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X) installed on each computer in the network
POWER SUPPLY, ENVIRONMENT & DIMENSIONS
|Power supply type||Sursă internă|
|Input Voltage||100 ~ 240V|
|AC frequency||50 ~ 60 Hz|
|AC input current||0,104 A|
|Power consumption||22,9 W|
|Output current||0,5 ~ 1 A|
|Acoustic emissions||Nu este cazul|
|Operating temperature||0° ~ 40°C|
|Operating humidity||10 ~ 90% - noncondensing|
|Heat Dissipation||78,2 BTU/h|
|Equipment dimensions (w x h x d)||440 x 44 x 203 mm|