From a tablet, smartphone or PC, you can play the same song on one or many speakers or play different songs on different speakers.
You can also set each speaker to play at different volumes, perfect for entertaining or individual listening.
1) You can play a song on one speaker or.
2) You can play a song on many speakers.
3) You can also play different songs on different speakers.
4) You can also set each speaker to play at different volumes which is perfect for entertaining or individual listening.
5) You can use different a smart phone (or tablet) playing different songs to different speakers at the same time.
|Software / Apps|
|Channels (Audio Signal)||2 (Stereo)|
|Power Rating (RMS)||20 Watts|
|Speakers (Full Range)||2|
|Multi Speaker Mode||Y, up to 10 speakers|
|WiFi Frequency||5Ghz / 2.4Ghz (802.11abgn)|
|RJ45 Network Cable Connection||N|
|Apps for iOS / Android||Yes. Look for Qualcomm Allplay in the App / Play store|
|Music Service||Yes, includes Spotify and many others|
|Setup / Configuration||WPS / Web Page (Via IP Address)|
|Toslink Input (Digital Optical Audio)||No|
|Inner Carton Qty||2|
|Master Carton Qty||4|
What is a true Wi-Fi Multi-room System?
Some brands on the market sell themselves as Multi-room speakers but not all products are the same.
The Qualcomm system is a true Wi-Fi Multi-room system. Why? You don't need a Wi-Fi gateway adaptor to connect your speakers. Our speakers each have dual band Wi-Fi and connect individually and directly to your home Wi-Fi Modem/Router. You can connect 10 or more speakers.
Simply take your speakers out of the box, connect them to your home router and you have a multi-room system with up to 10 speakers around your home.
Our Multi-room solution
Some brands use Bluetooth to connect to their speakers. This has numerous disadvantages.
Bluetooth to RF or Bluetooth to Wi-Fi System